Virginia Tech® home


When traveling you should always be able to document your immigration status, particularly while traveling in the U.S.  When you are traveling internationally and need to re-enter the country, there are several documents you may need and very specific procedures you should follow.  Please refer to the travel page for your immigration status for more information. Upon re-entering the U.S., please be sure to send a copy of your new I-94 record to GSS.  You can find your I-94 information at this website: